Strategic alliances are the major drivers for a company to compete and succeed in today’s networked economy.
CCG is an international consulting firm and a leading advisor on business strategy. We serve our clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest- value opportunities, address their critical challenges, and transform their business ambitions.
Our tailored approach ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, locate prominent partners in targeted sectors, develop strategic regional alliances, and secure lasting results.
Our specialists will identify for your firm pre-screened and pre-qualified potential business partners – distributors, agents, investors, and/or strategic partners – depending on your business need.
This service includes:
- Identifying potential partners, alliances and joint venture opportunities around the world. Our network consists a vast number of prominent companies in different regions around the world in diverse sectors including, construction, energy, oil & gas, water, mining, telecommunication, transportation, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, banking, insurance, engineered products and project business.
- Providing company profiles, contact information and basic business profile on potential companies and representatives.
- Educated Opinions: each one of the companies we identify will provide its own perspective on the market for your product and/or service.
- Ensure, constructive communications and decision-making in building the alliances, partnerships and joint ventures. CCG sets a joint strategy session for potential partners where they articulate their visions and strategies to determine if the potential partners are strategically aligned. As we believe that international alliances should be strategically and culturally compatible.
- CCG Advice: our professional staff will provide you with advice as to the suitability and level of interest of each potential business partner
- Market Competition: we will map out for your business the critical competition originating from local and/or third-country firms.
CCG works diligently with its clients to find the best means to structure and manage their alliance and partnerships to achieve the expected goals of the venture. International alliances & partnerships can be extremely difficult to manage and maintain. We help our clients put in place a structured process, covering every step of alliance and partnership development.